Of non-possibilities.
All of seventeen syllables
Describe this place.
Frankly, I don't think I can get myself to write much about it.
These days have been all about scampering through memories, thinking aloud the countdowns and then hush-hushing the other person when they do, hogging our favorite food items at the canteens, drinking and confessing, having loved and realizing, distracting ourselves from thinking we have less than 72 hours now. As I was emoting all that I wanted to say through Somewhere Only We Know at our very last cultural night last night amidst that batch that fervently applauded each of my performances over the past 2 years, I kept dreading the moment when I will walk out of that gate and turn back for one last glance. Leaving with my parents, I will feel like acting like that grumpy little 5 year old who wants to fake a stomach ache 'cause she doesn't want to leave home.
You've given me enough space to be myself and opportunities to do what I never imagined possible. I have and will never say this to anyone, but MICA - You complete me. (Beware of the waterworks)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
pretty grim :( Graduations are always tough but make the best of the 72 hours that you still have :)
and yes, Congratulations on the MBA :)
--Sri
hey,, congrats :)
oye - weren't you supposed to start with a "hello"? :p
Bestest wishes n all that - btw, love that song, quite 'keane' on hearing your version! :)
@ Sri, Moonlite:d - Thanks guys :)
@ Arv - We just had our convocation rehearsal and boy, was it funny! :D We were told to stand with one arm's distance and all that school stuff! 2 days now. This time day after I would be Ms.PGDCM 2008-10.
I don't wanna toot my own horn but I liked my version better than Natasha Bedingfield's :P
I'll tell you what I did. I made a batch video on the karaoke track and sang as the video played :)
Quite a thing to say about the place :)
congrats Atrisa :) welcome to this side hopefully full of fun :D when the paycheck hits the account every month end :D. Got into marketing or brand?
@R - What more can I say? Sigh.
@Ani - Branding comes under marketing :) Well it could be a pure Branding profile or Rural Marketing. Let's see!
Post a Comment
Now your turn!