Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Home is where the hill is
excavated like burrows in the terraces
winding roads shyly snuck away in the greens
clergy of trees subservient to the slope
they swish in harmony, the ventriloquists that they are
talk and hush in the same sentence
like silent whispers that baffle me
they might have seen me coming.
Your climb is futile
there's much of me to conquer still,
they say.
But they don't know that I win either way
when the heart is where beauty is, at every blind turn.

2 comments:

ani_aset said...

wow love it atrisa :) this took me some place else somewhere where i would want to be always :D

Atrisa said...

@Ani - Thanks! I hope it took you to Chamba like I did :P

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.