Only when the dijjay is playing such songs am I comfortable dancing:
a) Punjabi songs, being the true blue Delhiite that I am
b) EDM/House music, for I was heavily inspired over the past 2 years by my Bombay friends
Since I consider the kind of dancing I've done in my school days as "superior" these are the songs I do not dance to under most conditions:
a) Billo Rani
b) Summer of 69
c) Numb by Linkin Park
Cheap, un-danceable and HUH?, respectively.
Last night, while I was taking rest between all the J-Lo type dancing, a random girl came out of nowhere and said to me "I love the way you dance, dance with me!" I was like "Woah baby!" and though I was drained completely, there was something about the proposition that had me up and about! There's no better compliment than a female praising you, serious! Besides, the woman had some legs on her. Hehe.
No, I'm still not dancing to Billo Rani.

7 comments:
It is disturbing the number of cases of gay women asking out straight women I have heard in the last few days. Disturbing because an equivalent male situation would be unheard of. A gay guy wouldn't dream of propositioning a straight guy.
Dunno. Just popped into my head. After that proposition bit. I know I know. She might not be gay.
Haha! Even better, eh? :P But the girl did come with a guy. Of course, these days that's not an indicator of anything.
^^Not true! I was recently asked twice by two guys at a party, to dance with them.
Well written Archie; and I'm hoping you have at least one Delhi friend who's got something to do with the EDM's 'dancability' :P
wohoooo whatte compliment :) Well did you reply to the comments i gave on all your unread posts? :(
You have been awarded here http://silentlyexpress.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/honest-scrap-award
Comforting to read you won't dance to Bryan Adams. I mostly dig myself a hole in the wall when someone plays it around me.
@Gogi - Hey! you might be the very few people from MICA who've dared reading me :P Delhi sucks man, not a single soul to dance the night away with :(
@Ani - Haha! I know right!
Replying, replying :)
@R - Ugh, can't agree more. It's like a personal insult.
Post a Comment
Now your turn!