Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friends say my 4-day old company has already brainwashed me into thinking they're Gods. It could be 'cause I start worrying about how due to the presence of multiple brands in same product line Mahindra & Mahindra's scooties might gain market share, start babbling in between conversations ideas for branding, vehemently defending their corporate tagline or the fact that I get excited when I see my company's product booklet in the hands of some random person on the Delhi Metro.

Who cares. It's awesome to be passionate about something after what seems like ages, a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

And Prateek, it doesn't change the fact that I still aspire to spearhead programming in a big ass television company. Sometimes learning to love what you do is the best thing one can do.

7 comments:

BrownPhantom said...

I had a Hero Ranger cycle. Bro bought a Hero-Honda bike in his first year. Next time you drink that coffee in office, bear in mind that a few atoms in it have been paid for by our family. You better work hard.
And what evil designs to blow away that first salary? :)

Atrisa said...

Yay! I like you already! Ugh so many ideas for that salary! I'm going to have my object jars for everything that I wish to purchase. Like a mini bank. Every jar meant for something like a new cellphone, sports shoes etc. And will deposit a few bucks everyday. When the jar has the right amount, I buy :)

BrownPhantom said...

Nifty! A piggy-bank hub. Cute financial acumen, I say :).

R said...

aaarrpphhhhpphhhh you're one of us now! Now I will wait to see if you wish to go back to being a student.

ani_aset said...

wow atrisa good going. Atleast someone is loving what they are doing.sigh!

pRasad said...

I liked this sentece - brainwashed me into thinking they're Gods.

This is exactly what NIKE brand does, for which I work :)

Atrisa said...

@R - Hehe! I DO want to get back to student life :(

@Ani - Let's see how it pans out :)

@Prasad - Hehe, and the bubble bursts sometime soon, it is? :P

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.