Thursday, June 24, 2010

They say men think about sex more than women. I'm pretty sure today I could've put any man to shame. This is what I was scribbling during a Project Engineering lecture in my company's Learning & Innovation notepad to stay alive, hoping for any sort of a future.

Click on the picture to get a better view.


I don't wanna know what my peak would be like when I'm 30. Perhaps my moral compass, who's needle is already doing some chiggy wiggy, will let in some moisture (!) to destroy it completely. Meh. I just regret not using this much brain for academic purposes.

10 comments:

pRasad said...

Quite bold post..
Wish I would have extended the flowchart ;)
Seems you like it 'quick' ;)

BrownPhantom said...

You are a guy (am sure it must have been said a hundred times).

Atrisa said...

@Prasad - I like it quick? Now that would just be sad, no? :P

@BP - You should see the movies I give for Dumb Charades :P

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

looks like this diagram is made used Kivio, amirite?

Atrisa said...

@Tequila - Kivio? I used good ol powerpoint!

ani_aset said...

Rofl you made a flowchart atrisa hehehe brilliant.. and i love the quote you used in the chart too

xcalibr said...

haha - all that techie training coming to good use I see - bery naice! ;)

Shreya said...

Why..why didnt i sit next to you in MICA?!?!?!?!?

Unaccustomed Mirth said...

NO! (as in this isn't your weirdest post) This was one of your fun-est posts :D

Atrisa said...

Oh I missed replying to so many comments. Thanks all! You must get to know me better, I rule! \m/

:P

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.