Tuesday, July 20, 2010

That's right Delhi, you better pour and pour hard to make up for all the shittiness that is you! 5 minutes out of the plane and I swear I could extract 100 gms oil from my face so totally not fit for human consumption. That's 'cause it had all the arghhss mixed with it. And after 2 weeks in Bengaluru I love going "Wow, ok!" every 5 minutes on the road 'cause I have never seen such weird traffic with no signals, absolutely disregard of lanes and most importantly, human sanity.

Of all the emotions I have ever felt in my life, separation anxiety is the mother of all pathetic emotions. And for friggin Bengaluru! It could rain in my life forever. I was happy. I need to sleep on it. It seems every time I wake up, it's time for office. Go die. Delhi. Hmph.

8 comments:

GleeFan said...

Yes. On behalf of your people in Delhi, allow me to express our appreciation of this post. *Pfffffft*

Unaccustomed Mirth said...

The Delhi rain gods sure heard you :P

ani_aset said...

Atrisa for records me is in mumbai...at another extreme when it comes to rain :P and you love bengaluru traffic? Delhi is still better isnt it?

Atrisa said...

@Gleefan - *blank*

@Rini - Yeah, I know right! :D Still not as good as Bangalore :(

@Ani - Yaar I'm a sucker for rains, the harder the better. I don't get tired, seriously. A lot of Bombay people keep telling me that but I know what I know.

Delhi traffic isn't even comparable dude. I just got used to the order in chaos :)

Shreya said...

I am very very confused about Delhi...its a love-hate relationship I'll never ever get used to!!!

Anonymous said...

You're not even from Delhi. You're from Noida.

Atrisa said...

@Shreya - I know what you mean! But lately it's been more hate and less love.

@Anon - Shakey if that's you maybe it's time you stop with the South Delhi snob thing and start acknowledging East Delhi as a part of friggin Delhi! Hmph.

Shakey said...

Heehee

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.