Dear You,
I tried to reason with the signs
They say we aren't meant to be.
Every time you arrive
it's time for me to leave.
You taint every thing I ever love
I carry the load.
Our paths may have crossed yesterday
on opposite sides of the road.
I hope the dust that bounced off me touched thee.
Love,
Me.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
like ! bring me one person who does not hav a love-hate relationship with him/herself !! wel, u might.. with u, nothing is impossible, huh ? :D
Wow what style atrisa. I loved this conversation with self, and it beautifully captures what we all feel sometimes :)
nice nice...wish i could come up with something like that
Haha you know what's funny? It wasn't meant to be interpreted this way at all! But I think I had that in my subconscious all along! This has been my most amusing piece ever :P
Actually, I didn't interpret it that way at all. Somehow, it seemed like a conversation with a significant other from the past, all along.
Am I the only one who got this poem? (I think) =p
@Rini - Warm, warmer, HOT HOT HOT!
@Gleefan - Accha? :)
"I think" being the operative terms there. =)
love this one for some reason...
You write so beautifully
At times I wish your soul
Was a prisoner in my mind
But then I know
That these words that you weave
Are written by none else, but
The gathered magic
Of spirits, melancholy but free
Free they are, however tragic
you remind me of ... me ... ty ...
I giggled idiotically after reading this- in my very quite office. Love it!
Post a Comment
Now your turn!