First things first, I am loving Bangalore. And being born and brought up in that furnace/Alaska called Delhi, I truly value pleasant weather. This would perhaps be the only city where talking about the weather would not be considered small talk! As a monsoon lover, I am having a fantastic time soaking up the rain water, besides not getting enough of clicking the nimbus!
But, as they say, there's more to Bangalore than just this. It's not called Beer capital of the country for nothing. When I stepped onto Brigade Road the only words that came out of my mouth was "Holy Shit, this is a vacation!" It's a different thing that my dearest employer, though loves to tell me the places I should explore, also likes to keep me in the office till 8PM.
Surprisingly though I have been enjoying my alone time in my solo hotel room more than wanting to go pub-hopping. All I need is my tv, laptop with wifi and one of my most treasured possessions, my iPod, to make my day, which reminds me of the times that S and I visit the electronic stores back at GIP in Noida and just gawk at the humongous flat screen TVs and (individually) promise to buy ourselves a complete home theatre system someday when we have our own places.
A cranberry Breezer in the fridge, tons of work to do, TV on, guitar and wine tonight (Arv, chill it please) Could it get any better? Enjoy whatever's left of the weekend :)

12 comments:
:) been bangalored already? hope the wine was chilled enough!
:(
@Arv - Chilled? Got a little hot towards the end didn't it? :P
@Meg - Why you serious? From where I see it, you're having more fun than I am :\
No place like the lover's arms...
You go to electronic stores on your dates with "S"? *Cough* Geeks *Cough*
Gleefan jee, exactly who said it was a *cough* date *cough*?
I bet when he describes it to anyone, it will be.
I have read some of your previous post where you have revealed some of your life. May I ask you something?. Why don't you feel 'the guy' has taken advantage of you ? According to me, he never loved you..that was just lust.. After you, he must have gone through some other girl.. touched her all body parts till thighs..done more....just like he did it with you..then next girl after loosing interest in previous one...And you girls keep crying that you have lost love.. Where was LOVE ?????????????
These bastards should be punished..
Gleefan, how exactly do you know it's a guy? :P
@Anon - Wow ok! Thanks for not being subtle :) I strangely appreciate it.
Well, you know, "the guy" probably went through another girl's thighs 'cause mine are thunderous! Hehe. Jokes aside. I really wouldn't know how to satisfactorily answer your question. I guess you meet all sorts of people, and then you learn from your experiences if you're lucky and thankfully lose the naivety of a girl and start seeing the world as a woman. (too much?)Either way, none of us are really pious!
As for "the guy" I think he'll have it coming anyway. What goes around comes around, eh? :)
have a great time!
Thanks! Will try to make the most out of the 5 days left :(
training over? :P enjoy what is left :D and from the post i read earlier..i think the party is already over :P
@Ani- Ah yes, training is finally over! But the party's just started my friend :)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!