Sunday, July 25, 2010

I buy myself a fresh canvas every night
to trace you in graphite
smear you in technicolor
dry it to freeze you
so I could hang you in front of me
and smell the acrylics that make me nauseous
and dizzy, like your kisses
before you fleet away
without making me your volition.

If there was a single dream in which you stayed
I'd never get out of my nightgown.

8 comments:

As the Mind Meanders said...

How beautiful is that...
A sonnet by darkness
For the gallant daylight
That despite his brightness
Will never understand her mind
Her sensual darkness...

Shreya said...

I love the last line. :D

AM said...

very nice Atrisa! Love it!

Meghana Naidu said...

damn, woman.

xcalibr said...

Brilliant stuff tris - love the vivid imagination!

Anonymous said...

Just had to stop by and say this...This post and the one before it...Enchanting....

ani_aset said...

oooh sexy :) lovely beautifully thought of :)

Atrisa said...

@Mindey - An applause is too lowly.

@All - Thanks :) Kindly excuse this poor working-hard-in-the-office-till-8 girl. Wish my brain could think harder.

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.