One shot
two shots
three shots
down
my hands wish to do
what my mind won't allow
But if I were to lift my eyes
and find you a breath away
what is right and what is wrong
who am I to say?
I put on my best dress
to smear a few designs on you
The blue-prints are ready
only the execution's left to do
How your senses heighten
and you almost smell my sighs
when you're
one joint
two joints
three joints
high
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh, have mercy, you!! please have mercy!!
what passion! what infliction!
and what brilliance!!! @
"to smear a few designs on you
The blue-prints are ready
only the execution's left to do"
and "almost smell my sighs"!!!
splendid!
tris you murderess! you wrote this because
you wanted me to read this and snort on my morning coffee and die didn't you! (or something a little less self-centered)
im laughing so hard right now. and look at the time you posted it. ROFLROFL
girl, this might be your best one yet
brilliant brilliant brilliant
you're ridiculous and beyond all scope of help.
"you should say, no?" teeheehee!
:D
@ Shamanth - Desperation drives you to crazy limits and keeps you up all night with nothing but a mind on overload :|
@ Meg - You have no idea how badly I wanted you to be online when I posted this! I was like nooo her friend has arrived! (yeah yeah self-centered, whatever)
Dude, you are inspiring me to write everyday, even twice a day, stop posting woman!
I should keep at it, no? I meant the writing bit :P
i was trying hard to stay sane @ 4am
*wish i was there*
PS:yes,you should keep at it, the -writing bit- !!
"my hands wish to do
what my mind won't allow"
Is a very familiar feeling after a few drinks.
Love the poem...
Cheers!!!
Touched!
Did someone tell you that you write awesome? Cause you do! :)
Cheers!
@ Product Junkie - Ain't it, ain't it? ;)
@ Ashley - Thangu thangu. It doesn't matter how many times you hear it, its awesome every single time :)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!