Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The reasons
they never matter;
Choices do

12 comments:

Meghana Naidu said...

yes, the reasons and preferably, all physical appendages as well.

;)
|at 4 am|

agent green glass said...

super. damn. i want to write haiku too. let me google haiku structure, and try.
but i love what you said. deep and so true.

rapchikmaal said...

yayay agreee

Anonymous said...

I choose to say its awesome and my reasons really do not matter ...

Anonymous said...

and hey , your crooning skills dint miss me either ... checked d compositions on Zinai/Virb ... guess some people are just plain gifted :) ...

Atrisa said...

@ Megs - You know my permanent answer -> Sigh.
@ AGG - Brilliant to have you comment here! Come again :D
@ Adi - Muah, even though I had to force you to press the Post Comment button
@ Anon - Right. Glad you've been lurking around the blog etc. You know, revealing identities won't kill :)

Anonymous said...

:) ... lets just say am Laxman's Common Man , just a younger avatar ... :P

Atrisa said...

@ YMCA (Young Man Common Anonymous?) - I think this would be the right time to say - Welcome!

Anonymous said...

I could have given the "Post Comment" a slip but I really could not stop myself this time ... Your words haunt me ... your posts sometimes so sum up my life to the T , its eerie to say the least ...

Atrisa said...

@ YMCA (?) - So sweet! Well I am just another common person too, with common problems and common happinesses :)

Naveen Tiruvengadam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well , Common is certainly not the word I'd use to describe someone so immensely talented as you ... And again , humility aint common ... well , you can call me anything you wish , am okay ... and now u know who i am ... my oops moment ...

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.