Sunday, November 22, 2009

Your scar
and its magnificence
is admired;
not by its story,
but in that aperture
of two seconds
when our eyes meet
and all my fingers crave to do
is simply...
trace it.

4 comments:

xcalibr said...

hmm...met mr. potter in ur late night fantasy? :)

Meghana Naidu said...

girl.
sleep and sanity
thats what you need
hehe!

'2 seconds' ;)

Atrisa said...

@ xcalibr - Some people don't live in a fantasy land created by 'others' :)

@ Subtle-girl - My woman play director doesn't let me sleep without giving a harsh word or two. Maybe I should stop wasting my lines here, I forget the important ones during practice. It's no fun playing the lead :|

However, I loved my 2 seconds, even if it was fabricated ;)

Meghana Naidu said...

wasting your lines here?
O_O

you DO need sleep and sanity!

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.