One can only wait so much
Some memories simply act as a crutch;
When what’s reality for one, is a fable for the other,
When a passionate lover is reduced to a seductor,
What’s one to do with such an insult?
You hold your head high and
act like an adult

7 comments:
yeah, you grow up.
you grow out of it,
like shedding old clothes
-one size too small-
'When a passionate lover is reduced to a seductor,
What’s one to do with such an insult?'
lovely. very true
"Some memories simply act as a crutch;
When what’s reality for one, is a fable for the other,
When a passionate lover is reduced to a seductor,
What’s one to do with such an insult?"
Your words are gonna haunt me now! Very well written...
@Meg - Right you are. I think I realize what the whole "Time heals all wounds" stuff is all about.
@ Orange - Thanks :)
@ Ashley - Welcome to the blog. Thanks, you overwhelm me :)
Been following your posts for sometime now ... Must admit , Have not come across such stuff in gaes now ... Subtlety was a lost art, i thought , until now ...
hey go publish ur collection.....
@ Anon - Wow. Thanks :) I would in turn like to thank my inspiration for all the subtlety I have to produce out of compulsion.
@ Maddy - Oh come on! :P
Post a Comment
Now your turn!