Thursday, November 12, 2009

Two bodies intertwined in the customary dance
Lying with deceit and a smile on the face
With their own hands they created the feast
The last that they would possibly taste

Drunk on the light-headedness
Drunk with pleasure
Drunk on each other’s sly plan
Alive discovering the hidden treasure

The words that made her melt
The song that turned him cold
It is a funeral that senses the living
And the story that never unfolds

2 comments:

Meghana Naidu said...

oooh youre *good*
what visuals,
the un-unfolding story,
the words bit again!

just right girl.

Atrisa said...

I'm glad I got this out of my system. I started writing this September last year, couldn't find a way to end it :P Thanks to a movie I saw today, it inspired me to find the perfect ending!

Also, remind me not to tell you too much the next time!

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.