Friday, November 20, 2009

How are you?
my birthday gift of o'six,
we were
but a stack of non-cemented bricks

How are you?
my boomerang wall
the spring mattress
that comforted an old fall

How are you?
my clandestined lover
I should tell you
I failed to keep it undercover

How are you?
my eye candy
you are much cuter
when the count equals 4 brandies

How are you?
my one to follow
will i meet you today or
at most tomorrow?

6 comments:

Meghana Naidu said...

the time the time, look at the time

i <3 this one, ofcourse.

any guesses on my favorite verse(phase?)

Atrisa said...

Haha the 4th? ;)

Meghana Naidu said...

actually i dont know anymore, i think.

but this is brilliant.
now bring the next one on

PS: @4am?

Atrisa said...

You write. I write. You write. I write.

We don't need guys for the tag game, do we?

Atrisa said...

Actually it's not the 4th now, is it? Hmm, say no more.

Bullets for my Makar Sankranti said...

I am fine dear
Your tomorrow has nothing to fear
We will definitely meet one day
Share notes, and say what is to say

I wonder about your past
Secrets that failed to last
Just a random comment on your post
A non poet knows post rhymes with post

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.