Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Original original original! Ok my vocals aren't that great on it because I guess none of us anticipated we won't get the chance to re-record before the seniors left :( Anyway still a minor hit with the 'stoners'!

Only good pheedback pleej, not that screechy one from the amps.

Golee and Prateek - First year wouldn't have been even half as beautiful if you guys weren't around. Consider this vid a small thank you from my side :)

16 comments:

As the Mind Meanders said...

Please tell Kusturee Kailash that she has yet another fan... I think the song was written brilliantly... good stuff... cheers... thank you for putting this up...

As the Mind Meanders said...

Ok... I like it I like it... I have heard it thrice now and I think I love it...

Atrisa said...

@ Mind - Danke danke :)

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful voice.
-Sri

As the Mind Meanders said...

Cant you put this up for download???

Atrisa said...

@ Mind - Umm would have to see what can be done about that. In the meanwhile if you have real player and open this blog in internet explorer I think you can download it from here itself.

@ Sri - Thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

I actually couldn't play it online so had to download it :) here is the link. Hope you dont mint.

http://vp.video.google.com/videodownload?version=0&secureurl=qAAAAPEbdexZYqODP9Nt5kZfcH2eyVVjSokKAKt6-mnhLKooL3yVzL5jmVv_w23KKDeFAwuKUGMF66lV1yP7yegcnmcgUYA1-_uQDBgYZbsn_ecXYKqePNK6fX9K2bGfX1j30FtVloDh02_z1kWRw1NOrpBYFJNnxsDNu-S2zFl2eC7u6X9Y80orKajPlWbumAbiPAmpqsI4uwXl2Pm9DzOyiVW2KiLFJRsnkdoCF01qdbxT&sigh=EL_LzcOMRBJn4slDu0FlrmOR2SY&begin=0&len=86400000&docid=0&amp

-Sri

Atrisa said...

@ Sri - Do I mind? Oh god absolutely not! Hehehe. But please tell me how did you put it up, I didn't understand how the download started without any particular page view!

Anonymous said...

How? hmm technically thats the file google hands off to the flash plugin. This 'fan' of yours has worked hard enough to earn the title :) as my linux box refused to play it.

-- Sri

arv said...

hey - methinks the original one sounded better! The fusion sounds a bit messy! :p
Big fan of the song though! :)

Atrisa said...

Arv! Listen to it loud on the speakers late night :) I get hostel requests almost everyday :P

ani_aset said...

hey i liked the song ..and you have a really good voice honestly..words are very clear...nice recording

Anonymous said...

Hey this was very good! And you have an awesome voice :)

Atrisa said...

@ Ani, Choco - Thanks *gushing* :)

mentalie said...

oooh, baby.i think i've gone soft on you.

Blunt Edges said...

I'M A FAN! \m/

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.