Saturday, August 29, 2009

While I was contemplating whether to edit all the shits, the fucks, the ass and the cocks with asterisks or completely replace the words, I came across this article by this batchmate of mine which took me by serious surprise. Ok let me introduce her first. Let’s call her WW – Weird Woman. That’s right, that’s what she is. I think all of 3 people in the entire batch speak to her. I myself must have had 2 words of conversation with WW in more than a year of being here. What’s more, I even joked to a friend the other day in class that she resembled the frog in The Frog Prince. (Obviously I’m not the nicest person in the world.)

So...yeah. Where was I? So I started reading her article expecting some predictably over-the-top, trying-to-be-cool-and-literary piece, when I realized she was literally mirroring my thoughts. Ok I have to mention it’s no great work of literature but my eyes couldn’t stop fast-scanning as she ranted on for 4 pages. And oh! I would like to thank her for writing it.

I dedicate this post to you WW. You don’t know me and never will and vice versa, nor will you ever read this blog. I feel like giving you a hug but I don’t even know which hostel you stay in. But every time I will see you from now on – in the class, the mess, chilling around the campus - I will wonder what goes on inside your brain. Though I do wish to consult you on whether to place the article in Fiction or Non-Fiction.

On a parting note, all I will say is - I need to get me some more SOAD songs!

P.S: Azhar Bhai now carries Blue Butterfly in his auto. Request it the next time ;)

2 comments:

ani_aset said...

what is SOAD songs? and is the article it for your lit. club thing :P ?

Atrisa said...

SOAD = System of a Down :)

This for the mag? Not at all, its quite shit!

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.