Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Remember, when leaning over to kiss you
was the most natural thing one could do?
But now there's all this distance
and we've forgotten how to kiss
how to feel
how to love
make excuses
that only we understood
its been months
and sometimes I can't remember your name
or the face
or the lips
I look at our photograph
and I retry to forget
who cares.
The stars today,
they don't shine for us.

5 comments:

Meghana Naidu said...

the stars forget sooner than we do
or so it seems

<3

As the Mind Meanders said...

I look back at our past
I try and account for our time together
Its funny how it just doesn't tally
Nothing seems right on the left
And there seems nothing left on the right

Atrisa said...

All I'll say is, like Brandon Boyd sings - Love hurts, but sometimes its a good hurt and it feels like I'm alive :)

ani_aset said...

"Retry to forget"
Superbly direct atrisia :)

Sri said...

I feel some empathy there.

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.