Sunday, August 30, 2009

Having re-read some on my earlier posts I realized I have a strong tendency to slot everything in good/nice or bad. I like that. That's good :) Makes things simple.

Starting on a bad note, my dad has just picked up the sms language. Too little too late, and too irritating. Gtalking with him has become a nightmare. The one thing about having worked in an IT company - your writing skills improve dramatically. Every spello and bad formatting bothers you.

One of the good/nice things I've discovered is the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack (which is as brilliant as the sitcom if not better), highly recommended. What nice mellow music to listen to on a cozy rainy day. The breeze, the open window spitter-spattering rain and letting the dancing wet leaves in, a cup of hot coffee casting off the steam and the dim light from the laptop in the dark sparse room. And a smile. It's a good life. Oh oh the semiotics of rain! Rains are so friggin' sexy! My hair smell awesome, skin creepily touchable. 2 servings of Maggi down. And a new song on the lips, on repeat. There is no place more beautiful as MICA when it rains. None. Niente. Nada. Non. Nein. Wow. I've got to be dreaming. Time must freeze.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always loved that soundtrack! & this post has put a smile on my lips. Thanks. I breathe now and am aware that I do! :)

As the Mind Meanders said...

What is it about the rain... that it shields the sun... and opens up my mind...

What is it about the rain... that it darkens the day... and brightens my thoughts...

What is it about the rain... that it wets the earth... and blow drys my tears...

Oh! the rain... rains down and floods the heart...

Yup... Its raining outside my window too AT... and I have no coffee... but I have had some whiskey... and I am doing what you did... my very own intoxicated piece of writing... Cheers...

Atrisa said...

@ Choco - Feel alive, no? :)

@ Mind - Isn't it fun?!?! Doesn't it lighten the heart? Damn I wish I had some alcohol too :P Enjoy the rains, they don't visit often.

You can write poetry while you're high? :O Nice work!

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.