mostly bold, sometimes brutal & rarely funny
Your welcome :)..& The first!?! No fair...Grrr..
You mean the sunshine one too? :O
Lolzzz.No..I meant that I cannot believe these are your first awards...May you get many more! :)
Haha when I started the blog I thought no more than 3 would read me :) I was oblivious to the whole network thing!
Oh I got aware of the whole network thing accidentally 8 months into blogging! There is one word for it...Indiblogger! :)
awsome :) and like choco says you deserve more :)she awarded me my first too :D
Now your turn!
Copyright 2010 alter native.
Theme by WordpressCenter.com.Blogger Template by Beta Templates.
6 comments:
Your welcome :)..& The first!?! No fair...Grrr..
You mean the sunshine one too? :O
Lolzzz.No..I meant that I cannot believe these are your first awards...May you get many more! :)
Haha when I started the blog I thought no more than 3 would read me :) I was oblivious to the whole network thing!
Oh I got aware of the whole network thing accidentally 8 months into blogging! There is one word for it...Indiblogger! :)
awsome :) and like choco says you deserve more :)
she awarded me my first too :D
Post a Comment
Now your turn!