A 102 year old woman at some complicated name place in China has joined 1st grade with a bunch of 5 year olds.
Hugh Hefner, 83, is getting married. He thinks "it's getting serious". Maybe 5 years down the line he will think about kids and 10 years later about renewing his vows. Seriously, the girl must be really something. After all the women over the years if this one can manage to "get it up" and at his age, hats-off to her! But for now, I hope he has the good sense to sign a pre-nuptual agreement.
On a bit of a tangent, what do you think he would ever mean by a commitment? He will not look at another woman? Now, that's not possible. He won't have sex with another woman? Won't that go against the smooth running of his business? Am I surprised she is younger to me? Am I surprised that his previous gf's were 20-year old twins?
On a bit of a tangent, what do you think he would ever mean by a commitment? He will not look at another woman? Now, that's not possible. He won't have sex with another woman? Won't that go against the smooth running of his business? Am I surprised she is younger to me? Am I surprised that his previous gf's were 20-year old twins?
Apart from this, the one thing that never fails to make me smile is the Youngistaan Ka Wow campaign. No, this is not because my gang in college was embarrassingly called Youngistaan, it's because of the following excerpt from an article: (Please pay close attention to the text in orange)
Hari Krishnan, executive business director, JWT Delhi feels that it was high time to take the Youngistaan concept forward, and to add a fresh lease of life to it. However, he believes that the true success of the campaign can only be defined, if like the last campaign of Pepsi, where 'Youngistaan' got into people's vocabulary, 'wow' too becomes part of their speech.
However, the creative team at JWT opines that the part of the campaign released so far is just the tip of the iceberg. More surprises in terms of creative content are on the way. "The best is yet to come from the Youngistaan ka Wow campaign," they conclude.
However, the creative team at JWT opines that the part of the campaign released so far is just the tip of the iceberg. More surprises in terms of creative content are on the way. "The best is yet to come from the Youngistaan ka Wow campaign," they conclude.
(Source: afaqs.com)
According to me, the only sensible thing they ever did was a tie-up with Indiblogger. But till their "best" comes, I will foolishly snicker only to the zoozoo and Bingo ads.

3 comments:
I owe Hugh Hefner more than Nietzsche,to have prompted questions such as "Why am I here?", "What's the point in doing what I am right now?"
And that 102 year old should have waited for 3 more years. No one who looks at b'day list of the class would question a date like 23.11.08.
Hahaha :D Looks like the phantom can write a book on existentialism himself ;)
3 years. I wonder if she will live till her graduation.
the most horrible ad campaign ever. zoo zoo rocks and so does bingo :D
Why are you after hefner :P the dude rocks :)
Post a Comment
Now your turn!