Sunday, April 18, 2010

Open bar nights are awesome. They wouldn’t have meant anything to me two years back. And my ex-roommate who was an ex-B-schooler was right. B-schools make you do all those things you scoffed at all your life. She laughed at me and said “We’ll see!” when I said the following things don’t attract me: Random make-outs, smoking up and drinking like a mad person (and making a fool of yourself around campus) It’s too bad I didn’t really enjoy smoking up and backed out like a sissy right before I had the opportunities to "score". A year extra perhaps…

Open bar nights are awesome. They mean a lot to me now. I can’t dance without it. I can barely hold a conversation without it. I stop judging people after 2 drinks. And I’m the official entertainer to my friends then so I don’t mind the attention. Besides, you get to forget for a few hours.

Open bar nights are awesome. Vodka, rum, Teacher’s, gin, Champagne, all flavors of Breezer. Nice hotel. Good food. And parents, who you are trying to convince to have some more (It’s an open bar! Look! Good stuff!) so they don’t notice your glances towards the bar like a child looking at candy and that I'm already a few down. Not so awesome now, is it?

I HATE STAYING AT HOME! ARGHHHH. Rational career choice my ass.

10 comments:

mentalie said...

i second you on all those sentiments!

Atrisa said...

I have officially resigned to fate.

Nandini Gopal said...

uhm.. sympathies ! but while the drink aspect is suffering, i guess u must b in "food bliss" :)
typing this from a hostel room, hungry aft just one weeeny pack of maggi :(

Atrisa said...

Aww. Yes, I don't forget to be grateful about it everyday :)

Please go have something more to eat. It makes me uncomfortable to think of hungry people :|

Agent Orange said...

"And I’m the official entertainer to my friends then so I don’t mind the attention."

Indeed.

xcalibr said...

yo...Like the background image, nice aesthetic touch together with brandon's painting!

Atrisa said...

@Pimpu! - Willcommen to mein bloggen!

Haha you'd know better no? :P

@Arv - Thanks man! It took me ages to decide. And my irritating brother didn't help at all!

ani_aset said...

hehe enjaing a lot atrisa haan :D and i guess your mates too enjai the entertainer :D

Atrisa said...

Kya khaak enjoy! I miss my fraanz now, atleast I got some attention no? :P

ani_aset said...

hehe of course you did. :) you will keep getting yaar..sooper talented.

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.