Monday, April 5, 2010

I was staring at my adorable little pug today and thinking how hard it would be for him to survive the Delhi summer with all that darned fur on him. Then I realized he never sweats so I inquired my cousin about it. He told me dogs don't have sweat glands, that's why they stick their tongues out when they feel hot! Dayum, can you imagine how strange it would be if humans didn't have sweat glands either? This is how our conversations would be like: Hello. *huff, puff, stick your tongue out* How are you today? *huff, puff, stick your tongue out* Now don't get me wrong missy, you're not really that hot *huff, puff, stick your tongue out*



Bullocks. What am I even typing?

Anyway so after leaving college with a heavy heart, so heavy it almost crashed on the floor with a loud thud, kids came and stomped all over it, pointed their fingers at me and laughed, my girlfriends and I have been exchanging emails, phone calls, sms, all the works. With all that "miss you, love you" I never felt more gay in my life. And I wish I were lying. Like one of my friends said "This is what a true break up feels like. We must get over this almost physical sickening pain"

:(

It's been just a few days I finished what I thought was my last piece of education, but look what I found! This is making me cry. If there's one thing I've learnt at Communications school it is that generally Programme aims, course objectives and learning outcomes are just a whole lot of crap but here I don't feel like believing that. Someday baby, someday.

6 comments:

Shamanth Huddar said...

damn you @ "look what I found"!

hate you for making me fall me on my knees and beg for it! and forcing me to dreadfully acknowledge to myself "someday baby! someday!"

and lolz@ "I never felt more gay in my life. And I wish I were lying."

mentalie said...

then again, why not now :)

Atrisa said...

@Pretty lashes boy - Hurts, innit? You concentrate on your godforsaken 3rd rounds :P

No seriously, I really miss my girls :(

@Mentalie - I'm neck deep in debt with all that bogus B-school education :P Someday when I repay my loan, sick of my job and just want to take off, I will, you be sure of that :) In the meanwhile I'll try to learn opera. oooaaaaaaooooeeeiiiaaa

ani_aset said...

:( just now looked at what you found :'( someday , MAY BE someday :'(

ani_aset said...

"I never felt more gay in my life. And I wish I were lying."-lol somehow i didn see guys doing that when we left B-school, girls were very good at it with all those tears just enough so that it didn mess with their mascara and make up :P

Atrisa said...

Oh one boys hostel actually sat and cried all of them, together. I had left MICA the day before so couldn't see it. Damn it!

As for the "someday", it's a looong road ahead man :|

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.