Friday, April 23, 2010

Here’s wishing the self-professed well-endowed Mallu
A great birthday filled with much awaited hullabaloo!
Do write a funny post
While I tweet about it and give a toast
To the twenty three years that have made you a man
Of cryptics and puns and devious Bangalorean plans
So party like you don’t give a damn
‘cause I still won’t be turning on my webcam :)

8 comments:

Tony Sebastian said...

Comment trial, Take 3
Thank you very much archie :) v. touched. Also I'm only 23 :P

Atrisa said...

Bwahaha edited :)

mentalie said...

sing him a song, atrisa. or sing me one :)

Atrisa said...

After watching 15 episodes of Glee, I was waiting for some bakra to come along. Bwahahaha.

Like a virgin
touched for the very first time
lalallaala

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Yeah. The dude's got a sense of humor... I think I found his blog through yours only...

So not in a song singing mood right now... :p

Atrisa said...

Dude! I am always in a song singing mood. If I had to sing and not talk at all, it'd be ok with that!

ani_aset said...

waow nicely done :D off to wish him

Atrisa said...

Thanks! I was just having my fun with it :)

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.