Thursday, April 15, 2010

Me: Yay! I’ve reached the third chapter - Versalees, Weemar and Beer Hall Push (Versailles, Weimar and Beer Hall Putsch)
Bro: You mean Versae and Waemar
Me: Yeah yeah, that
Bro: I’m guessing you don’t know much about World War I
Me: Nope
Bro: You would atleast know about the Treaty of Versailles!
Me: Umm…I know what a treaty is
Bro: *banging his head against the wall*

I hate quizzers. They make you feel like shit.

10 comments:

moonlite:D said...

:D loved ur answer "I know what a treaty is" ..
lol,,,

Atrisa said...

Ignorance is bliss...and humorous.

Geet said...

i love you blog, read it everyday now.. what a convert i am !!:)

Geet said...

*damn the r key.. !!anyways i wish cud write the way u do!..its very very entertaining:)

Atrisa said...

Ghetto! Glad to be of service madam ;) Stick around. There's more where this boredom came from :)

Anonymous said...

I hate quizzers...Yes I do..How do you come up with the nifty post titles again??? :o

You are writing a little different these days...Getting to see the real Ats... & I like. :)

Atrisa said...

Haha. Well, they just do :P Sort of a laddering process - you go from something normal, to little funny to pun-ny. And I've made some real funny blogger friends lately, they bring out the best in me :)

Oh cool. I was wondering if anyone was reading! :P Glad you liked it! This is generally how I am in person - random and verbose :P

ani_aset said...

awww sooper cute answer that was atrisa..don't mind them quizzers at all :D

Atrisa said...

Yeah, now I just say I don't know. I can't pretend to be intelligent all the time!

Arshat Chaudhary said...

Super cute.. i have a younger sister and i do tht all the time.. now tht explains why ppl dont like me much...

Post a Comment

Now your turn!

 

Copyright 2010 alter native.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.